Sunday, September 20, 2009

a scrappin we will go....



This weekend was the first weekend in months that we were able to stay close to home. Neither Josh or I felt on top of the world, so it made staying home a little easier!


We rented a couple of movies-one of which I watched with the boys tonight. The Soloist-different, but good. I want to look into the book that was written about this story. Hard to believe their are 90,000 homeless people in the city of Los Angeles. It breaks my heart. Certainly, when I hit my pillow tonight I will say my thanks for the bed to sleep in, and the roof over my head.


I also spent most of yesterday scrapping....for my Design Team work at scrapbooks.com. The 20th is the big upload day for Design Team members there. Here is some of the layouts that I did for this month.....go on over to the site to check out many other wonderful layouts by fellow designers, like Michelle St. Clair, Heather Keller, and Alicia Geiss!!!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the bingo style cards by Jenni Bowlin, they are so funky fun! Perfect for use on this layout of Taylor's 13th birthday with friends!

There are four other layouts that I did, but you can check them out when you visit scrapbooks.com! :)

3 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Melissa those lo's are adorable! So fun!

liana suwandi said...

What a lovely layout Melissa!

Nicole Martel said...

very cute layouts!